2011년 4월 15일 금요일

Collins St adventure

Today I went out to the city early to give some of my garments to Daniel (photographer) for the photo shoot tomorrow. Lauren will once again model the garments and Daniel organised very strong team of hair and make up artist and stylist so I am extremely excited about the shoot.

Inspiration for make up and hair for the shoot. I coincidently came across this poster when I was wondering around the Collins St and I immediately fell in love with it. I showed it to the photographer and he liked it too so it will be interesting to see how this inspiration comes to life on Sunday!!

333 Collins St building. I was wondering around Collins St with my raspberry slurpee from Seven Eleven and walked into most beautiful building. I sat there admiring the beautiful interior for an hour but I didn't have my camera so I had to return today to take some photos.

Unfortunately though, the building was closed, maybe because it is Saturday or maybe because I was too early. I am definitely coming back to take some photos because it is so inspiring.

Finally Chanel catalogs have arrived in Melbourne, I rushed to the Chanel boutique in Collins St to get my copy. I've been pestering the sales assistants asking when the catalog is going arrive for about a month and they will be glad to know that I won't annoy them until pre-fall collection arrives in June. Along with Stella and Ines, Chanel brought back hard cover catalog, which was nice to see.



-seph-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기