2010년 4월 18일 일요일

Welcome to Dystopia

Looking for people to do a shoot with is very fun, finalising a concept for the shoot and organising a team is extremely exciting (although this takes very long time and it is usually the time most disagreements occur) and the actual photo shoot and seeing your team's vision realised is orgasmic but waiting around for the editing to be done is a pain. I had very bad experiences with two of the photographers I worked with before. I had to wait more than three months to get the images from the shoots. I had to constantly pester them with text messages, e-mails and phone calls. One of the photographers was actually immature and unprofessional enough to say that since he was not paid (although he was the one who contacted me for the shoot) he can give the images anytime he wants (although that was not what we agreed on) and forgot that I, as well as the model and the make up artist worked on the shoot and was part of it as much as he was.
Josie was very quick to finish editing the images and they looked stunningly realised.
I was ecstatic when I saw the images and if I may say so myself, it looks like a couture editorial from Italian Vogue :D.

The title of this story is 'Welcome to Dystopia'. Dystopia is a vision of furustic world and society. As you would have guessed by now, it is the negative and opposite image of the Utopia. It perfectly suits the post-apocalyptic atmosphere!

Another big around of applause for everyone involved in this shoot!!!great work everyone :D


-Seph-






Welcome to Dystopia
Photographed by Josie Lee
Lauren Aitken @ FRM
Hair and Make up by Jess K
designs by Joseph Jang

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기