2010년 5월 15일 토요일

Alexander McQueen Empire Clutch


For me, Alexander McQueen's 2008 Fall Pret-a-Porter collection remains his best work, his Magnum Opus. The garments were romantic, regal and beautiful but it was the combination of everything (clothes, accessories, set, music, hair, make up and everything!!) that made the show an absolute perfection.

I was going through my Vogue collection and found in an accessories page Alexander McQueen's faberge inspired Empire clutch which was one of the highlight accessories in his 2008 Fall Pret-a-Porter collection. I fell in love with this bag the moment I saw it and seeing it again in the magazine, I rekindled that feeling and this time, it was stronger. Now that McQueen is gone, I desperately feel that I need a part of his legacy otherwise I will never be able to do so.

I REALLY WANT THIS BAG!

I even dreamed about getting it. I know this bag will be few thousand dollars (that is IF I can find it somewhere) and I am totally aware that this is for women but I think I can rock this bag.

-Seph-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기