2010년 5월 9일 일요일

Dazed and Confused Editorial with Magdalena Frackowiak

I am not sure if this happens to everyone or if it is just me, but it seems that all my favourite editorials are featured in magazine issues that I do not get an opportunity to check out or buy. when I saw this February issue of Dazed and Confused on the internet few weeks ago, I almost slapped myself in the face. Magdalena Frackowiak, who happens to be one of my favourite models at the moment, in 2010 Spring Pret-a-Porter collection from Viktor&Rolf!!
When every designer was feeling the pressure of recession and was thinking about cutting back, Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren took 'cutting back' quite literally and created gowns that looked like it had been hacked by a chainsaw for the fabrics to be reused. It was an optical illusion-like fashion fantasy come to life! I'm glad that I got to see these amazing images now, is there a website which I can preview all the editorials from major fashion magazines? I don't want to miss out on any more fabulous editorials.

-Seph-









Image Source: fashiongonerouge.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기