2010년 7월 23일 금요일

Chanel 2010 Fall Haute Couture Wedding Gown

Image captured by me


I love Chanel for their HQ videos. Chanel is the only house that uploads HD videos of their every shows, Interviews and making-of on their website. I especially love accessories videos. It only goes for about 2 minutes, but it gives you a rare chance to see the masterpieces upclose to truly appreciate the details and the craftsmanship of the garments (HQ photos are also good, but seeing the garments in motion is so much better). For example, I knew that the wedding gown had more than 2 million hand-sewn camellia paillets but I never realised it had such a breathtakingly intricate details on the train. God! I really want to see these wonderful garments upclose, better yet, I want to be able to design something like this and be able to realise it.



-Seph-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기